Cost of living in Bari, Italy compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.232 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 57% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,825 zł (€1,849) in Bari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 15,000 ﷼ (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $160 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazilli costs 6.00TL (about 1 hour ago)