Cost of living in Bari, Italy compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.303 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 60% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,989 zł (€1,392) in Bari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)