Cost of living in Bari, Italy compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.227 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 57% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,933 zł (€930) in Bari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)