Cost of living in Bari, Italy compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.305 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 61% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,022 zł (€2,096) in Bari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Paz costs $b10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Grenoble costs €24 (about 2 hours ago)