Cost of living in Bareilly, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06002 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bareilly (India) is 16% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,362 zł (₨72,676) in Bareilly to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (43 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 3 hours ago)