Cost of living in Bareilly, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05421 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bareilly (India) is 11% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,307 zł (₨97,904) in Bareilly to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 2 hours ago)