Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 226%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40770 PLN / VEF *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 113% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,330 zł (Bs 13,073) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €600,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)