Cost of living comparison between Barcelona, Venezuela and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.39351 PLN / VEF *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 115% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,063 zł (Bs 20,489) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)