Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,149 prices entered by 414 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.248 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 83% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,330 zł (€2,197) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €15,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €25 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,700TL (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨50 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 630,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (44 minutes ago)