Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,290 prices entered by 401 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.327 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 87% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,560 zł (€2,209) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £12 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,791 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 300 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Edinburgh costs £0.35 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 200 kr (41 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Riverside, California costs $10 (42 minutes ago)