Cost of living in Baranavichy, Belarus compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00020 PLN / BYR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baranavichy (Belarus) is 9% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,397 zł (16,733,485 p.) in Baranavichy.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (38 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (about 1 hour ago)