Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.178 PLN / BAM
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 6% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,326 zł (1,528KM) in Banja Luka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)