Cost of living comparison between Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.297 PLN / BAM
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 13% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,533 zł (1,538KM) in Banja Luka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (37 minutes ago)