Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.359 PLN / BAM
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 6% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,182 zł (2,196KM) in Banja Luka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nottingham costs £3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 99TL (about 1 hour ago)