Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 232%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07400 PLN / DOP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 22% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,223 zł (RD$ 84,095) in Baní to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bologna costs €6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brno costs 105 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 15 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gdańsk costs 5.09 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (29 minutes ago)