Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 208%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06963 PLN / DOP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 18% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,030 zł (RD$ 86,599) in Baní to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.82 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$350 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 135,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)