Cost of living in Bangui, Central African Republic compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00653 PLN / XAF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangui (Central African Republic) is 60% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,982 zł (1,222,543 Franc) in Bangui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 30 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 215 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U25 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 170₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)