Cost of living in Bangui, Central African Republic vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00654 PLN / XAF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangui (Central African Republic) is 59% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,764 zł (1,340,504 Franc) in Bangui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,600 (about 3 hours ago)