Cost of living in Bangui, Central African Republic compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00652 PLN / XAF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangui (Central African Republic) is 59% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,774 zł (1,192,209 Franc) in Bangui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arbil Governorate costs 20,000 Dinar (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Liberec costs 100 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)