Cost of living in Bangui, Central African Republic compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00645 PLN / XAF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangui (Central African Republic) is 53% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,038 zł (1,090,739 Franc) in Bangui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Kakinada costs ₨12,900 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3,558 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)