Cost of living in Bangui, Central African Republic compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00666 PLN / XAF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangui (Central African Republic) is 59% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,965 zł (595,254 Franc) in Bangui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $380,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)