Cost of living in Bangkok, Thailand compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,118 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11419 PLN / THB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangkok (Thailand) is 38% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,325 zł (55,392 ฿) in Bangkok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £5,160 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Córdoba costs ARS $500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Padua costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benidorm costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)