Cost of living in Bangkok, Thailand compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 930 prices entered by 189 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11218 PLN / THB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangkok (Thailand) is 32% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,961 zł (44,221 ฿) in Bangkok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gävle costs 3,050 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$150 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)