Cost of living in Bangalore, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,214 prices entered by 631 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05065 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 14% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,721 zł (₨93,216) in Bangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Odessa costs 25₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Francisco, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)