Cost of living in Bangalore, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,813 prices entered by 578 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06095 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 6% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,360 zł (₨38,729) in Bangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (36 minutes ago)