Cost of living in Bangalore, India vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,353 prices entered by 591 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05281 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 6,263 zł (₨118,588) in Bangalore.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 200 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 28元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vereeniging costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £1.87 (about 2 hours ago)