Cost of living in Bandung, Indonesia vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00027 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,000 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 5,863 zł (Rp 22,075,064) in Bandung.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khartoum costs 50,000 Pound (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 230,000 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vejle costs kr5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨400 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)