Cost of living in Bandirma, Turkey compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.833 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandirma (Turkey) is 16% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,448 zł (5,340TL) in Bandirma.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 8KM (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (about 1 hour ago)