Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.599 PLN / BND
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 52% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,838 zł (B$2,631) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lucca costs €50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baguio City costs Php1,350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (about 2 hours ago)