Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.665 PLN / BND
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 52% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,309 zł (B$2,743) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 938 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)