Cost of living comparison between Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.944 PLN / BND
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 73% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,321 zł (B$1,468) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)