Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.870 PLN / BND
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 69% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,280 zł (B$1,839) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,800 (about 1 hour ago)