Cost of living in Bandar Lampung, Indonesia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00027 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is 5% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,730 zł (Rp 17,395,101) in Bandar Lampung.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (29 minutes ago)