Cost of living in Bandar Lampung, Indonesia vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00027 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is 12% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 5,386 zł (Rp 20,323,225) in Bandar Lampung.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,935 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (about 2 hours ago)