Cost of living in Bandar Lampung, Indonesia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00025 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is 6% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,705 zł (Rp 18,939,125) in Bandar Lampung.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $25 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$134,400 (about 1 hour ago)