Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00030 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,442 zł (Rp 8,021,707) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)