Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00025 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,978 zł (Rp 20,242,261) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €600 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £35 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 150 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douala costs 5,000 Franc (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)