Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00027 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 6% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,436 zł (Rp 16,257,561) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)