Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00654 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 48% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,543 zł (1,153,099 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Odessa costs 25₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Francisco, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)