Cost of living comparison between Bamako, Mali and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00681 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 61% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,021 zł (883,471 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (39 minutes ago)