Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 192%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00651 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 51% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,565 zł (1,161,380 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $30 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.18 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 196 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)