Cost of living in Bamako, Mali vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00650 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 45% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,016 zł (1,387,776 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 200 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 28元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vereeniging costs R 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £1.87 (about 2 hours ago)