Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00653 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 45% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,114 zł (1,089,838 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)