Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.790 PLN / AUD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 99% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,964 zł (AU$1,779) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 500 lei (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 5,000 Dirham (4 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (36 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (about 1 hour ago)