Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.654 PLN / AUD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 97% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,655 zł (AU$3,638) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $1,211 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth, Scotland costs £5.26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 13,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cascais costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)