Cost of living in Balıkesir, Turkey compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.779 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balıkesir (Turkey) is 18% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,336 zł (5,563TL) in Balıkesir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,541 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (26 minutes ago)