Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00027 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 21% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,434 zł (Rp 20,281,880) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 120,000TL (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $13,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dublin costs €0.35 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bilbao costs €0.98 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €500 (25 minutes ago)