Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00030 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 38% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,441 zł (Rp 11,313,038) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (less than a minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,500 Shilling (40 minutes ago)