Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00025 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 10% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,835 zł (Rp 23,640,035) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Orlando, Florida costs $24 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (33 minutes ago)