Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 944 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.136 PLN / AZN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 17% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,819 zł (1,788 ман) in Baku.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)