Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,155 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.031 PLN / AZN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 20% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,754 zł (1,848 ман) in Baku.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 2,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)