Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 453 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.425 PLN / AZN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 12% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,206 zł (910 ман) in Baku.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Athens costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)