Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 508 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.214 PLN / AZN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 4% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 5,838 zł (2,637 ман) in Baku.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)