Cost of living in Bakersfield, California, United States compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.418 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bakersfield, California (United States) is 81% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,524 zł ($2,494) in Bakersfield, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Goiânia costs R$ 3,200 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Helsinki costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 21,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)