Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.913 PLN / RON
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 7% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,700 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 5,297 zł (5,801 lei) in Baia Mare.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U15,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,659 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Frankfurt am Main costs €0.75 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khartoum costs 50,000 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,000 (about 1 hour ago)