Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.907 PLN / RON
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 10% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,596 zł (5,064 lei) in Baia Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (43 minutes ago)