Cost of living in Bahía Blanca, Argentina compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17024 PLN / ARS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bahía Blanca (Argentina) is 8% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,346 zł (ARS $25,528) in Bahía Blanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (less than a minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (42 minutes ago)