Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00313 PLN / IQD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 54% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,002 zł (2,555,510 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)