Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00307 PLN / IQD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 52% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,220 zł (2,677,438 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in České Budějovice costs 58 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €600 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agadir costs 80 Dirham (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Surakarta costs Rp 49,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)