Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00328 PLN / IQD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 69% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,295 zł (1,615,140 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Basel costs CHF 73 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 65 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Antonio, Texas costs $6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashkhabad costs 30 Manat (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (about 2 hours ago)