Cost of living comparison between Baghdad, Iraq and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00360 PLN / IQD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 96% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,364 zł (2,046,732 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 6.00TL (34 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (34 minutes ago)