Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.224 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 33% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,980 zł (€1,416) in Badajoz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $65 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$13,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Manchester costs £731 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nancy costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Leeds costs £65 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (30 minutes ago)