Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06803 PLN / PHP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 14% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,208 zł (Php61,859) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Asansol costs ₨90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)