Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06966 PLN / PHP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 10% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,853 zł (Php69,665) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)