Cost of living in Babylon, New York, United States compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 205%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.570 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Babylon, New York (United States) is 234% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 15,718 zł ($4,403) in Babylon, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16,670,000,000,000,001,000,824,190,678,335,488 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $762 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (40 minutes ago)