Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba, Aruba compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.001 PLN / AWG
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba (Aruba) is 26% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,065 zł (ƒ 3,031) in Babijn, Aruba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨28,462 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 15 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Dalian costs 元3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)