Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba, Aruba compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.072 PLN / AWG
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba (Aruba) is 85% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,016 zł (ƒ 4,833) in Babijn, Aruba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $712 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (about 1 hour ago)