Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11421 PLN / THB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 6% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,661 zł (23,300 ฿) in Ayutthaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)