Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.11872 PLN / THB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 9% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,679 zł (47,837 ฿) in Ayutthaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)