Cost of living comparison between Ayacucho, Peru and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.223 PLN / PEN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 14% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,225 zł (S/. 2,637) in Ayacucho.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)