Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.368 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 35% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,205 zł (€963) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$2.99 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (33 minutes ago)