Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.268 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 40% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,447 zł (€1,511) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $79 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cebu City costs Php15,000 (37 minutes ago)