Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.321 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 34% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,012 zł (€1,391) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 12 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 80,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (about 1 hour ago)