Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.314 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 35% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,342 zł (€1,470) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨350 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lausanne costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Geneva costs CHF 1.72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)