Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.157 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 29% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,076 zł (€1,462) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windsor costs C$11 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 49 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $30 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)