Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.292 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 34% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,344 zł (€1,711) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $6,099 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Maringá costs R$ 10 (35 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bishkek costs 900 som (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)