Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.451 PLN / NZD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 108% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,005 zł (NZ$4,491) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Whitehorse costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $605 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)