Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05389 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 12% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,378 zł (₨81,249) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €16 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,250 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 20 (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Asunción costs 15,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Raipur costs ₨110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Yerevan costs 130,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)