Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05246 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 21% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,638 zł (₨69,356) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.218 (31 minutes ago)