Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,285 prices entered by 454 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.443 PLN / NZD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 156% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,062 zł (NZ$5,756) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Pedro Sula costs L 120 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 550₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jena costs €400 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$850 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)