Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,168 prices entered by 443 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.573 PLN / NZD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 160% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,475 zł (NZ$4,848) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$60 (38 minutes ago)