Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,172 prices entered by 285 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.329 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 47% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,808 zł (€1,804) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergamo costs €10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gaborone costs P19,350 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,500,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $356 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元16,000 (about 1 hour ago)