Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,819 prices entered by 412 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.387 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 48% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,537 zł (€1,262) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Atlanta, Georgia costs $11 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (33 minutes ago)