Cost of living in Ta'if, Saudi Arabia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.089 PLN / SAR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ta'if (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,169 zł (﷼ 2,910) in Ta'if to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 60₴ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $787 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (17 minutes ago)