Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.21036 PLN / EGP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 17% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 5,062 zł (E£ 24,065) in Asyut.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Prague costs 129 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,500,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 2,900 (about 2 hours ago)