Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20460 PLN / EGP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 18% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,201 zł (E£ 20,535) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tromsø costs kr 78 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (22 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (29 minutes ago)