Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19318 PLN / EGP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 18% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,847 zł (E£ 19,914) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €550 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tartu costs €16,486 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €53 (about 2 hours ago)