Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21749 PLN / EGP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 45% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 1,372 zł (E£ 6,307) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (28 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (about 1 hour ago)