Cost of living comparison between Asunción, Paraguay and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00072 PLN / PYG
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 29% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,846 zł (6,735,996 Gs) in Asunción to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)