Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00073 PLN / PYG
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 28% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,006 zł (5,501,146 Gs) in Asunción to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨19,314 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$7,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩3,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 299 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Spokane, Washington costs $22,800 (about 1 hour ago)