Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01254 PLN / KZT
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 11% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,770 zł (220,887 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,720 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chandigarh costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in George costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)