Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01042 PLN / KZT
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,953 zł (475,091 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €49 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 850 лв (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $175 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)