Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24409 PLN / ERN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 38% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,457 zł (Nakfa14,163) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guilin costs 元150 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €750 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$860 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $905 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 1 hour ago)