Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25986 PLN / ERN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 45% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,523 zł (Nakfa17,407) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 20 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Palma de Mallorca costs €60 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (35 minutes ago)