Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23962 PLN / ERN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 44% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,336 zł (Nakfa30,614) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.31 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lucknow costs ₨10,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (30 minutes ago)