Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.085 PLN / ILS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 111% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,923 zł (7,302 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $752 (about 2 hours ago)