Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.023 PLN / ILS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 89% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,688 zł (11,421 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £10 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (44 minutes ago)