Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.072 PLN / ILS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 108% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,811 zł (7,290 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)