Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.994 PLN / ILS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 83% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,049 zł (8,098 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 85,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 70 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $85 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boise, Idaho costs $1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €3,600 (about 1 hour ago)