Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.074 PLN / TMT
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 35% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,827 zł (7,288 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)