Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.986 PLN / TMT
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 20% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,128 zł (6,217 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$700 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,300 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$87 (about 1 hour ago)