Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.050 PLN / TMT
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 29% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,556 zł (6,244 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 12 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €14 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 3,800 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨180 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 89,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)