Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina, United States compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.808 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina (United States) is 97% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,269 zł ($2,697) in Asheville, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (44 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kaunas costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)