Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina, United States vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 203%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.763 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina (United States) is 91% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,278 zł ($2,997) in Asheville, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, NL costs C$550 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Parma costs €300 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs 547,666 Bs.S. (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,694 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)