Cost of living in Asansol, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05561 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 27% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,813 zł (₨68,565) in Asansol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥12,345 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (36 minutes ago)