Cost of living in Asansol, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05065 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 26% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,120 zł (₨81,340) in Asansol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$850 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 400 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (about 1 hour ago)