Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03346 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 21% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,165 zł (¥184,286) in Asahikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tallinn costs €25 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albany, New York costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)