Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03210 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,240 zł (¥163,230) in Asahikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 60,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Wrocław costs 2,450 zł (38 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Bălţi costs 22 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Jena costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)