Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00619 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 10% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,760 zł (CH$445,987) in Arica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨14,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (20 minutes ago)