Cost of living in Arica, Chile vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00558 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 5% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,618 zł (CH$1,187,142) in Arica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)