Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00571 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 7% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,801 zł (CH$840,588) in Arica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 1,800 (27 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 2 hours ago)