Cost of living comparison between Arezzo, Italy and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.478 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arezzo (Italy) is 91% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,776 zł (€1,066) in Arezzo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (about 1 hour ago)