Cost of living in Arezzo, Italy compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 226%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.368 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arezzo (Italy) is 87% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,838 zł (€1,336) in Arezzo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 80,000 Дин. (39 minutes ago)