Cost of living in Arezzo, Italy compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 222%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.303 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arezzo (Italy) is 85% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,948 zł (€1,615) in Arezzo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)