Cost of living comparison between Arequipa, Peru and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.179 PLN / PEN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,571 zł (S/. 2,180) in Arequipa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)