Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.226 PLN / PEN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 9% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,720 zł (S/. 2,219) in Arequipa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,322 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sucre costs $b3.75 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £3,010 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mombasa costs Shilling20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 3,000 (25 minutes ago)